Re: MG keys

To: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: MG keys
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 17:32:31 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,
        It does work but only with the old Union brand one-sided no column lock
cars.  (and with my various Land Rovers, etc)
        Peter C.
        BTW. Most of these key blanks are available at a lot of parts stores
esp.
those that have Curtis brand.
Part numbers like UN 1 or UN 2 or BL1 or AA1 ring a bell.
Have a good weekend all.
-------