Help!!--I need a quick response!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Help!!--I need a quick response!!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:35:36 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey guys!  It's 12:42 Eastern time--I am right in the middle of working on my
'79 Midget.  I am attempting to re-install the pertronix electronic
ignition--the little black box that fits inside the distributor.  There are
two leads--a red one and a black one.  I guessed that the red one goes to the
hot or red side of the coil.  Where does the black one go?  I put it on the
ground side of the coil but it didnt kick.  Is that the correct location or
does the black wire go elsewhere?

If anyone is on right now and can answer that question, I would appreciate it
muchly so I can go on with the job.  THANKS!!!!

---David