Re: Wire Wheels

To: Jay Snavely <jays@paonline.com>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 13:08:46 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jay,

Just went through this on Puddles.  Be thankful mine are chrome, they
take a lot more time.  I ended up using a product called Eagle-one.
They make a variety for different types of wheels so make sure you get
the right one.  The chrome wire wheel cleaner did great for me.  Took
every thing off right down to the shine.

Good luck.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby