Re: The Screen Saver Debuts!

To: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Screen Saver Debuts!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:39:27 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/4/99 12:07:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< Jaral48462@aol.com writes:

 <<  A very painless 22 minute
  download >>

 For those of you that have Cable TV that does or will be offering ISP service
 I just did the D/L = 50 SECONDS<g><g>!!!

 Again, ***THANKS, Amy!!!***

 Cheers.........

I thought cable modems were supposed to be faster than T1.  I just downloaded
the file in 50 seconds over our T1 line.  It must be the Comcast advertising!

Thanks Amy.  The screen saver is great, and thanks to Ed for putting the file
on his web site.  Once again proving that no matter what he says, he really
is a nice guy!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport