Re: Cumulus Gray

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cumulus Gray
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 23:58:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Leo,  I don't no about PPG but Stephen Roff of K&R Replicas suggested:
"Holts Duplicolor #DS-BM31;  Manufacturers Code GR/29.  Quoting either number
should result in the correct colour being prepared."

I am going to look this week; let me know if you find the PPG code and I'll let
you know how the Duplicolor turns out.
Regards,
Dave
AN5L/17606