Re: Tonneau cover

To: Doug Ingram <dougi@home.com>
Subject: Re: Tonneau cover
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 23:49:48 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Doug,
Recently purchased a tonneau for the Bugeye from
AH Spares, Ltd.
Units 7&8 Westfield Rd
Kineton Road Industrial Estate
Southam
Warwickshire  CV33  OJH
phone: 011-44-1926 817181

The tonneau is of good quality with grain close to original and a steering wheel
pocket.
It comes w/ hardware but not installed.  The zipper is plastic (I wanted a brass
one also-but will have one installed later) also of good quality.  Installation
was a snap; pun intended.  I have no interest......etc.  Just passing along a
good product.

I am curious to learn more about Ron Soave's info on AUTOMAT; anybody use them?
Regards,
Dave