RE: windshield and rubber - huh?

To: "'Mike Maclean'" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: windshield and rubber - huh?
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 07:12:26 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List- Posidrive drivers (unlike LBC drivers) can be found at just about any
GOOD hardware store, Stanley make them, so do other name brand
manufacturers.  Look for a hardened tip (different color- pressed or swaged
in place), and NEVER use a posidrive driver for a Phillips screw!!!-It bungs
up the small    points on the driver and makes it virtually worthless for
anything but Phillips heads. Spoken only from experience, not as a detriment
to those who    haven't done it.
Mark Haynes
'62 HAN6 RMVR