Re: Vintage race at Virginia Beach VA

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM>
Subject: Re: Vintage race at Virginia Beach VA
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:06:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'll be there at least one day, maybe both sat and sun.

 Anyone want to get together or caravan down?

Richmond is where I64 (to Va Beach) goes east from I95.

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!