RE: Soft Top questions...

To: "Spridgets Email List (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Soft Top questions...
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:34:45 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Can anybody tell me the nature and dimensions of the bar that fits in the
windshield groove? (on a sidescreen car) I've never seen a real one, and
I'd like to fabricate something that works better than the plastic bar I
have. It doesn't really cut it, but I don't use my top much. Of course as I
say this, the car sits in the parking garage at work and the weather
reports predict heavy rain this afternoon, so I guess it's going on for the
first time this season.

Phil Vanner
'61 Midget