Re: Thanks

To: Scott Lewis <ammeq@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 23:44:48 -0700
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Scott,
     Over the years the bonnet prop rod was something that got in the way when
servicing the Bugeye.  The bonnet stays seem to hold the bonnet secure enough.
after a few times of removing the radiator over the years the bracket you want
was removed and put aside and forgotten.  Bob and Annice Kitterer on this list
have a mechanical drawing of the bracket you are looking for and they can send
it to you over your computer.  I got one from them.  Let me know if you can't
get ahold of them and I will fax it to you if you give me your computer number.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite