Re: More windshield questions

To: Ronsoave@aol.com
Subject: Re: More windshield questions
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 23:50:22 -0700
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron,
     I bought both the windshield and the rubber from Minimania and
installed them both myself.  It went in easy and both look great in my
re-anodized frame.  There is a back issue from last year or the year
before of Austin Healey Club USA magazine that has an article on
installing the Bugeye rubber and glass.  If you want it let me know and
I'll fax it to your computer within a day or two.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite