Re: Ancaster British Sportscar Flea Market and Car Show

To: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ancaster British Sportscar Flea Market and Car Show
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Yes!  I was there last year (I remember the
construction on the QEW; went to a few events in
Canada last year) - definitely worth the trip, and
probably the earliest LBC event in the area.  Met
fellow lister Don Ainsworth too.  Were you there too,
David?

As long as I don't get stuck working overtime that
day, I'll be there with my MG list hat, and maybe even
a Spridgets list shirt (if they arrive in time); won't
be bringing an LBC though - I need the truck to take
home any goodies I might buy!

Hope to see more listers there this year!