another new subscriber

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: another new subscriber
From: "Todd Milliken" <turbotodd@cyberstation.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:39:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey group-
        Just thought I would add more to the discussion by introducing myself.
My
name is Todd Milliken.  Joined the group seeking knowledge and guidance on
restoring my first car, a 1966 Sprite that I have owned since I was 17.
(I'm 31 now)  The car was driven on and off for about 3 years then parked in
the driveway.  The tires that were on it then amazingly still have air in
them and the car looks like it was parked there only last week.  My mom is
wanting it out of the driveway (She's in Oklahoma and I'm in Wichita Falls,
TX) so I plan on moving it down here and starting a new project.
        I was curious as to how much the list members have spent on average on
restoration projects, and to what extent the restorations were.  The Sprite
is straight, was running when it was parked, has both a soft and hard top,
and the only major work ever done to the car (before I owned it) was a
conversion to negative ground with a modern alternator.  I really want to
get the car back on it's feet (so to speak) again due to the fact that I
have yet to see a Spridget here in Wichita Falls.  And then I can turn to my
next project, a 63 Volvo P-1800 I have had since I was 13 (totally straight,
all there, but disassembled when we bought it 18 years ago.)

Thanks in advance for all the advice, information (and misinformation I'm
sure.. :)  )

Todd Milliken
Wichita Falls, TX
1966 Sprite