Re: Riddle me this..... (little LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Riddle me this..... (little LBC)
From: Mostyn Faulkner <mostynf@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:00:43 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Simple answers are always best when answering such as this.
But first I need to know the answer to a few questions not answered in the
question.
1. Was that a Smith's Speedo?  If so the answer cannot be answered because the
data given was inaccurate.
2. Was this at night? If so the answer cannot be answered because everyone
knows who the prince is.
3. Did the British measure the distance? If so the answer cannot be answered
because everyone knows the British have several modes of measure. Feet. meters,
lbs. stone etc.
4. There is no answer because the pubs closed too early the day they built that
LBC and the line went out on strike.

Mostyn
The English guy with the Welsh name.