Clarici and Einstein (was Never, ever again....)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, VolksPEZ@aol.com
Subject: Clarici and Einstein (was Never, ever again....)
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 10:33:08 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-04-10 23:30:47 EDT, spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> If you need it in a pinch, it's here, if I am out, find it in the garage
>  and leave a note.

I can vouch for Frank's generosity and stock of parts.  During the last days
of a rebuild, I mentioned to him that I couldn't find a non-vac dizzy for the
Sprite, and there was one from Frank at my door 3 days later (I'm still
looking, Frank).  Then on the last day, I foolishly was 1 freeze plug short
and I couldn't find one in town.  I was either looking at a week mail order
or a $25 set of freeze plugs once overnight mail charges and S&H were thrown
in.  Frank found out about it at 11 PM or so, I believe it was at my door the
next evening.

Now, as far as his opinions on Einstein, I am shocked when he questions
Einstein's lack of practicality.  From Frank, the man whom I consider King Of
The List of people who spend half their lives fixing 30 year old cars with
finicky carbs, erector set tops, non-existent electrical systems,  and the
other half driving them top down in 20 degree weather, I would have expected
him to be understanding of Ol' Al's quirks!   I can almost hear Frank's
Grandfather - "Just split that freakin' atom already - the bass are biting!".

Back to my regularly scheduled life....