Re: Clarici and Einstein (was Never, ever again....)

To: Ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clarici and Einstein (was Never, ever again....)
From: Shawn Knight <eybdoogy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:11:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I wondered about that.  The notation I am most familiar is:

                      (delta) t'
                sqrt(1 - v^2/c^2)

Obviously, if you multiply both sides by sqrt(1 - v^2/c^2) the quotient
becomes
a product on the other side of the equation.  In your example I didn't know
which frames of reference T and To referred to, so I was afraid to be too
picky.

Shawn