Re: Spring in the Smokies

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spring in the Smokies
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:34:00 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess I'll just have to show up with only pictures of my car.  I have not
been able to make any progress at all.  I did get my dash and seats back and I
placed the dash (but didn't mount it) and placed the seats and pushed the car
out in the driveway for a photo shoot, and left them out while I mowed.  I live
on a busy street so it was a lot of fun watching people drive by, some coming
almost to a stop, staring at the little thing.  It is interesting to watch and
see the demographics of who looks and who doesn't.  Maybe sometime when I'm not
so tired I'd throw some out.

Oh well...Hope to see you and everybody else there!

adrian