RE: rear dampers question.

To: "'DRDohm@aol.com'" <DRDohm@aol.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: rear dampers question.
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 06:12:09 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It was was commonly known as 'Abingdon English', prospective Morris Garage
employees had to study Richard III to get the feel for the writing style -
read it again in a kind of "A Kingdom, a Kingdom for a horse...." style and
it all may make more sense.
I'm pretty new to all this diy mechanics but I must say I have found the
easiest way with all this stuff is just to look at one of those exploded
diagrams you get with those Moss parts catalogues.

Sorry to be as much help as an ash tray on a motorbike, what do the seasoned
pros have to say?

Chris Nevard
71 MG Midget
78 MGBGT