Daily Shirt update.

Subject: Daily Shirt update.
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:31:04 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>>> Susie
>
>   He's just bashful.  :-) :-) ;-)
>
>     Ed in NC

hehehe.....just busy...not bashful. (although sometimes...)

thanks for all your words of praise.....seemes only one mis-order so far,
that polo instead of a shirt (john g. I will mail you direct.) I did all the
packing at about 1 am, so they aren't a great packing job. you might wanna
let em sit on hanger for awhile to get rid of some wrinkles.

ready for more? hold on... lets wait till most of you get your shirts, then
I will redo some orders. my shipping formula wasn't great last time.... I
was billing per ounce, and the Post Office billed me per pound (and rounded
up) so small orders were under billed and big orders were overcharged a tad.
there was some printer money left over so that covered the difference. I'm
thinking about uping the shirt cost by a dollar to get something left over
for sprite parts...I'm not sure...tell me what you think. (BTW it won't take
this long next time! I promise...)

a few people (I will e-mail u direct.). well the printer underprinted a few
shirts (to few)....those of you who ordered kinda late... well you have to
wait a bit for the 2nd run. sorry guys...

ummm....oh ya.... Patch people... I really didn't have time for the patches,
I sent checks to you who ordered patches, with a patch refund...umm if there
was no check... give me a holler...I will send you one ASAP... (kinda like
tax refunds, but smaller & faster hehe) if you really want a patch... I was
going to get them from Moss anyway (they are in town), you can order one
from Moss with your next Sprite parts order.

I myself got 2 polos, one with stuff on the back, one without. The one
without looks really classy. I've been asked "what's Spridgets?" about 20
times now. with the drawings on the back you can answer by turning around
and pointing to which car is yours. (or all 3 for you horders)

sizes...When Haynes says "Extra Large" they mean EXTRA LARGE. the polos are
the same way. extra elbow room is great for me. but your milage may vary.

International orders.... um your orders are all gone.... some orders were
big $$$ shipping wise, but again the extra printer money helped cover it.

I think thats it.... Hope you like your shirts....and umm...thats it...bye

Toby