Re: Daily Shirt update.

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, tob@taltec.net
Subject: Re: Daily Shirt update.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:09:45 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby,

I appreciate that you sent the refund of $2.50 for the patch I ordered (that
you couldn't deliver).  Just to keep your checkbook straight, I will cash the
check.  BUT...I intend to order another shirt or two, when you feel up to it,
and I will bump up the price that you decide to charge.

I have done this sort of thing and I know all the personal expenses involved.
 You should be charging about $2.00 over your cost.  You do all the running
around to make the arrangements, you take time from other things to do all
this work.

Once again, thanks.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 4/15/99 10:25:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,