Re: APT port and polish

To: Ronsoave@aol.com, Daniel1312@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: APT port and polish
From: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@infoave.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:03:37 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At 05:15 PM 4/15/1999 -0400, Ronsoave@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 99-04-15 16:20:53 EDT, Daniel1312@aol.com writes:
>
>> I was one of the 2.
>
>I was the other.  What Daniel said.

Hi Ron,

Don't leave me hanging about the APT 1500 heads,  How did you like them?
Did you notice a big improvement in performance, drivability, economy,
reliabilty,???

In short tell me the whole story an don't leave anything out.

What other mods have been done to your 1500?  I have three 1500 engines and
the desire to experiment.  I am thinking of a Kent road grind cam, the Apt
heads, and having the rest of the engine balanced, with the flywheel being
lightened.  This is going to be an expensive undertaking I know, but I will
be driving a stock engine, (detoxed) until I am able to put together my
built engine.  ANY info on 1500 improvements is greatly appreciated...  Not
going race, just potent street( as potent as you canget with a 1500).

Thanks in Advance for all the info from everyone.

Travis

79 MG Midget 1500