Re: 1500 Fuel Pump Blank off plates

To: Bill Miller <millerb@netusa1.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Fuel Pump Blank off plates
From: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@infoave.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:10:43 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the gesture, I will gladly accept one and pay  my share of any
cost associated with producing one for me.  Just let me Know.

I have one of the cross breed 1500 midgets, and have never had any problems
except with keeping a clutch in one.  In the four years that I drove it as
an everyday car, I put 5 clutches in, and parked it when it needed the 6th
14 years ago.  It is now under restoration to what I wanted it to be back
then.

Thanks,  Travis Elliott
79 MG MIdget 1500