Re: Tailight assy interchangeability

To: mdietsche@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tailight assy interchangeability
From: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:11:39 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
For those that don't like the 'single screw' securing method of the
tail lights, such as my brother, ther is an option.
  On his mkIII sprite he has fitted tail lights off a rover that
secure with 4 or 5 screws. they look a little different in that they
dont have the same profile i.e they dont quite come out to flush with
the 'ledge' on the rear 1/4. but they look ok and they don't fall off
every time you brush past  and  knock them with your knee like mine
do.