re: I saw the light!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: I saw the light!
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 08:24:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What I did do, was try to straighten out the fixture at the ends and the
chrome so that they would be the right width (normal wide instead of
compressed) to accept a lense without putting pressure on it.  I turned
thefixture 180 degrees clockwise to get the signal light on the proper side.
Maybe counter-clockwise would have been better.

( I also had the headlight on the same side loosened to put in a little
piece where the chrome ring retaining screw screws into.)

If I were a responsible being, I would be doing the brakes on the wagon
instead of playing with the Sprite.

Robert D.