RE: Installing the pistons

To: "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: Installing the pistons
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:43:06 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix- remember to tap the spring compressor down around the edges as you tap
the piston into the cylinder. I've found that one tap to the piston, and one
tap to each of 3 or four quadrants on the compressor works fine- don't be in
a hurry- It's not worth it
Just the voice of experience
Mark Haynes
'62 HAN6 RMVR