Re: V8 Sprite article

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V8 Sprite article
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:32:10 -0700
Cc: Bill Farley <No1healey@aol.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,

V-8 conversions aren't all that uncommon.  My Son and I are redoing one now.  My
first encounter with an eight cylinder Bugeye was back around 1962 when a family
friend shoehorned a 289 in one.  The Ford (289) engine is one of the smallest
8's built.  What a ride, I can still smell the smoke!

Check out Bill Farley's 327 powered Bugeye on Les's site.  Very properly done.
Just shows you those of us in the Pacific Northwest enjoy our cars too.

I realize this goes against the grain for most of us.  But when a car it too far
gone to be an economically feasible restoration project, your only limitation is
your expertise and pocketbook.

Herb, WFO Racing

http://members.tripod.com/PDLJMPR/bfarl.htm