RE: Clunk and Bushes

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clunk and Bushes
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:21:01 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for all the feed back on the bushes. seem that I'll be doing this
soon. Funny thing happened on the Way to work this morning in the Sprite. I
was tooling along at about 60 mph when all hell broke loose. Really bad
shakeing. steam everywhere. quickly shut it down on pull off the highway.
After getting  it home  and apart I discovered a broken front yoke. It's not
completely detached, but enough to throw it way off balance. One of the U
joint  breaing cubs departed alowing the ujoint to shift to one side. The
engine shook so bad that the plastic fan became intimate with the radiator
and then exploded. slicing its way through the radiator on its way out. In
the process one of the  long screws that hold the starter together broke.  I
think that the tail case (shaft)  of the tranny is shot. This is the
tranmission that I just put in.

 This really sucks.