Re: Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, wonder where... the spridgets is

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>, "'Rick/Carolyn'" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, "Daniel Thompson" <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, wonder where... the spridgets is
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:44:56 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Funny I have the same problem. A 2 mile ride to the store and 30 miles later
I was still not close to getting there <g>,I also decided to try a new
hairdresser today that was 40 miles away rather than the one so conveniently
only 3 miles away. Haircut seem to be the same but the trip was definetely
more fun. Carol '59 Bugeye . 80 degrees and climbing right now in coastal NC