Re: Judging Standards

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Judging Standards
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:27:16 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/22/99 6:57:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< Does anyone know if there is a pamphlet called "The Judging Standards" for
 Mark II Sprites and Mark I Midgets?  I heard that these things exist to tell
how to restore a Spridget to original specs, but have not been successful in
finding a set, and am wondering if it's really a hoax.
 TIA,
 Bob >>

Bob,
Bruce Gearns is the Sprite, Concours Editor for the Austin Healey Club of
American
His email address is:     BRUCE48127@aol.com      Drop him a line and he can
advise you on the standards for the Sprite and where you can obtain a set.
For the Midget you'll have to contact the MG types for their standards.

Ron MItchell
Ortonville, MI