Re: Busted tranny..NOT!

To: Bruce Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Subject: Re: Busted tranny..NOT!
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 09:03:05 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bruce,

That is a strang response to a broken axle.  Most people say all kind of
shall we say ripe words.  But I can understand the feeling finding out
it wasn't the tranny.  It is a real easy fix.  Make sure on one thing,
get the oring in the right spot inside the flange.  I pinched mine the
first time and soaked the brakes with gear oil.  Oil was everywhere.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby