Radio Noise

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio Noise
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:08:23 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just installed a new digital am/fm/tape unit in
the '72's console. Sounds great till I start the engine.
I then get what sounds like ignition noise. It
increases with the rpms, and hits both am and fm.

I looked in Moss for resistance plugs and wires and found
none listed. Are the stock wires and Champion plugs
resistance plus/wires or do I need to look around in local
parts stores for resistance wires and plugs?

If it's not the plugs and wires, what else
might it be?

thanks,

chuck