Re: getting a spridget from Joplin MO to Durham, NC

To: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: getting a spridget from Joplin MO to Durham, NC
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>Hi,

>I need to get a Midget from Joplin MO
>to Durham, NC. I called all of the
>recommended haulers and they want $850 >to move it. I
can't afford to spend
>$850 to move a $200 car. If anyone
>happens to be coming this way soon
>with an empty trailer I'd be
>interested in talking with you and
>maybe working something out.

>Hey, I figure it's worth asking!!
>btw, absolutely beautiful day here in
>NC, Canoeing in the morning and LBCing >in the
afternoon. Can't ask for much
>more!

>Thanks,

>Robert
>http://www.woozy.com/midget

Robert,

Sounds like it's time to start calling the
non-recommended haulers.  Last year, I was able to
find a local hauler who makes regular runs from NY to
Florida and back - They made a side trip to pick up my
car in Tennessee and bring it back for only $500.
Shop around a little more.  I'm sure you can find
something cheaper.

===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.