Re: Jilted!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jilted!
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:36:30 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David -

Well, not a positive image, but as somebody's signature line says "Never
ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by ignorance."

Possibly she was just really busy dealing with other questions from the
show.  Maybe she was trying to deal with (fill in some annoying
scenario).  Maybe she just has no idea how her writing style comes
across.

Not that it's impossible that you were, in fact, jilted.  I'd just try
to give the benefit of the doubt, enter the show (or not), go to the
show (or not), but make the decision independant of how one e-mail made
me feel.  You'll probably run into some jerky people at the show, (they
appear everywhere), but you'll probably also meet some nice folks too,
so hang out with them.

My $0.02.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net