Re: Jilted!

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jilted!
From: "Jay Bourgraf" <jaybird@isoc.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:42:57 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It takes all kinds. I run into that at street rod shows with my old
coupe. Some clubs, the ones in which everyone owns $40k+ rods, look at
us and say "well now are you SURE you really want to enter THIS?". One
quick side note. While attending one of these very shows over the
weekend, as I was leaving, a little kid jumped out of the croud and
screamed at the top of his lungs "nice car man!". After all the work
I've put in that car, there isnt a trophy in the world that could be
better than that!
Jay Bourgraf
.....tearing up in southern Ohio