Re: Tach connection for 61 Sprite.

To: Bill Miller <millerb@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: Tach connection for 61 Sprite.
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 00:01:40 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill,

Trust me, it wasn't only the Brits!  In '67, while in college, I bought a '58
Corvette.  Guess what,  it had a generator driven tachometer.

According to the BL parts manual the complete "Dynamo Assembly" (generator) you
need is part number AEA 309.  It would be difficult not to notice the threaded
bracket assembly (commutator end).  Not to mention the large, brass oiler
sticking up.

There are two tach reduction boxes: 2A 9105 for H-AN6-101 to 11161 or13H 632 for
H-AN6-11162 to 24731.

Hope this helps.

WFO Herb