Free!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free!
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 10:52:42 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

I'm trying to get rid of a reasonable body tub (1970 Midget). Now I find that
the local lbc breaker will only crush it ( I thought he would keep it for the
next lbcer). And it is far too good to be crushed. I already feel bad about it
because it should never have been parted - but that is a long story in which I
play only a small role arriving late on the scene.
Floors and trunk are great. Rear Spring mounts are great. Rockers are good with
some rust bubbles. There are single rust holes into three of the wheels wells
from the rocker panels and the lower front parts of both rear wings have bubbles
under the paint. I should rebuild it - but I have already got a Bug-eye project
and no space. Some one else should rebuild it. Any takers? It is free for
collection.
Alan,
Vancouver, BC, Canada.