Paintin' the RBs

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paintin' the RBs
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 14:07:56 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If you are offended by the sight or thought of rubber bumpers, read no
more!  heh heh

I painted my front bumper yesterday with the Plastikote 3-step process
(adhesion promoter, primer, and top coat).  I experimented and did it
with semi-gloss instead of flat because I thought it might look good.
Anybody ever applied this paint to their bumpers?  Just wondering how
long it lasts (is it a good fix for awhile?)  I have been contemplating
getting my bumpers painted body-color, but I dunno...this may work just
as well and won't risk looking bad at a high cost.

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group
http://www.workgroup.net