Re: Paintin' the RBs

To: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, "Kate & Gary Bales" <kgb@clipper.net>, "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Paintin' the RBs
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 21:36:17 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
There is a guy in our loccal club who did a blank check restoration (here's
a blank check, restore it and call me when it's done) of a B and he had the
bumpers painted to match the car. The restorers added a flex agent to the
paint to make it flexible.  He's had it for two years now and the bumpers
are still looking just sprayed.

The car looks sharp, and he wins tons of awards at shows but my vote
*always* go to the guys who do it themselves and actually get some grease
under their fingernails.

Speaking of which, kudos to Adrian for the work he's been doing on his
Midget. It's looking great!

Robert
http://www.woozy.com/midget