Re: Tire width

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire width
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 22:11:53 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Tyre sizes are standardised but you can have variances according to tread
pattern, sidewall plies, 'rubber' compounds etc although on a standard car
it shouldn't make that much difference.  Tyre pressures are more likely to
make a difference in ride quality than construction.  We usually run around
32psi on the road and the ride quality is as acceptable as it an be in a
Sprite.

Peter