Re: Commemorative Cars

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Subject: Re: Commemorative Cars
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 08:39:14 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Herb,

I believe a Jag is the way to go.  Have you seen the new XK8?  It a cool
car, and very fast.  Comes in a convertable roadster, leather, very
plush.  It's even english, well sort of.  If you can afford the
payments, this has my vote.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby