Re: Windshield replacement

To: Ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshield replacement
From: "DANNY RENDLEMAN" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:58:35 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This idea may be spridget blasphemy, but given the fact that
replacing a windshield seems to cause so much grief, has anyone
checked into if a commercial glass place can/will/does the
replacement?  We have a Guardian Glass business here (don't know if
they're national or not) who have done fine work for me for...regular
cars.  Anyone tried that route?  I am interested in getting mine done
(scratches from a wiper arm; stupid PO or somebody) and sure don't
look forward to doing it myself.

Danny
1974 Midget
Little Guy