The Red Car

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The Red Car
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:30:22 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Attention OF's...

This thread went around a year or more ago on the MG list, but many of us
read this book, about a kid that fixes and races an old MG (TC? TD?)

Anyway, I just ordered a copy from Tom Warth, 651-433-5744 for myself and the
grandson.  He has a few copies in soft cover and they are on sale for
$12.00...half price for this out of print book.

I also got a copy of Speed Six...racing Bentlys if I remember right, but it
was pricey at $32.00.

Just thought some of you might be interested.

Robert Houston