RE: Commemorative Cars

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Commemorative Cars
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:06:23 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
New Morgans ordered by Brits over in England will take 5 or 6 years to be
delivered. Every country has an allocation, however, and the demand/supply
equation in the U.S. is much better. An american buyer would receive his
Morgan in less than a year, maybe even less than 6 months.

Check out the latest Road & Track for a road test (and check out the ugly
air bag!). One major drawback: $64,000.00. Can a Moggie be worth that much?

Daniel58612