Morris vs British Leyland

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Morris vs British Leyland
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 99 20:20:55 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Not wanting to start a feud or nuthin'but what are the groups opinions on the A
series engine as compared to the 1500 that BL started using in
1975?i.e.reliability,dependability,power,ease of troubleshooting and working
on.I have 1275's in both of mine and love them dearly,simple and
(almost)troublefree!Although I have not ever owned a 1500 personally,the
reputation I have been given sounds discouraging,is this information
false?waiting to hear your words of wisdom.

Brad Fornal