Re: Morris vs British Leyland

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Morris vs British Leyland
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 13:58:59 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
n a message dated 99-05-13 13:04:00 EDT, boxweed@thebest.net writes:
> Oh, c'mon!!  Everyone knows that the Bugeye was just a poor excuse of a
>  prototype for the Midget! -- I mean, who could ever really take serious a
>  car with no trunk lid and no way to store a muddy flat tire other than
>  dragging it across the seats to stow in a dark boot?!  And the
>  headlights! ---- Did they forget about them when they were designing the
>  car, then add them as an afterthought?!
>
>  Bob

Damn, you're good Bob.  But kudos aside, let's face it - I hear Midgets are
weak...  yeah, that's it.  THAT's why I've spent every night this week either
looking at / driving them, or scouring the internet looking for one (and
being a painin the arse to Peter C., Frank, and JustBrits Ed in the process).
 I want to verify the rumors by buying one and conducting a very long term
experiment.  I don't suppose you'd want to sell that heap of yours in the
interest of my science project, would you?

Ron