Re: Morris vs British Leyland

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Morris vs British Leyland
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 07:00:43 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The Triumph Herald all but killed triumph's Australian dealers with
incessant warranty work. Our circa 1960 roads pretty much shook them to
pieces
And what finally killed BL here was the famed Leyland P76, nicknamed
the P38 (half the car it was meant to be)
Plagued with problems from the word go.
Andy