Re: You might be an engineer if..

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: You might be an engineer if..
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 23:53:41 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
THIS IS MY HUSBAND you are talking about!!!! LOL         So true, so true.
Especially
#2 -  guess which one wins out?
& #3 - when visiting his parents in Florida they were taking him to see the
Manatees and he was admiring the Power Plant!!!
& #5 - wow, is this ever true!
& #7 - close, a PalmV -- and he wants to teach me how to run the world on
it<G>
& #11 - another true story - when he was a kid and his parents took the
family to the carnival he memorized all the workings of the ride -- heck
with riding it -- how does it WORK?
& #18 - yep, he still has it! and he would love to teach all the kids how
to use it!
& #21 -  even when we were dating -- I should've known.  :-)

Keep smiling.