Re: Progress Pics.

To: Dan Mullis <dmullis@Adobe.COM>
Subject: Re: Progress Pics.
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 12:20:09 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Dan - Personally, I would not worry about the hood scoop.  It looks
as if it were nicely done, and really does not detract from the car's
appearance.  You can always get rid of it at a later date if you still
want to.  Good luck with your project.  Wish I still had the pictures of
mine, but at least I have the
car.                                                              Kate