Re: Wants & Needs

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Wants & Needs
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 12:42:23 -0700
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Herb - Right now the only items I am having difficulty finding are a
pair of decent looking door mirrors at a reasonable price.  I would
certainly entertain the idea of going in on a shipment of spares if that
would lower the price to every one, however.  One can never have too many
parts laying around.  BTW, if you get hold of Stan Huntley, ask him if
Pierre Phillips is still turning wrenches.  I doubt if there is anyone in
the world who can make an A series go faster with no visible illegal
modifications. (Monte Shelton's old Healey had at least 2 dozen, was teched
every time he ran it, and never disqualified.)     Kate