RE: Autocross car preparation.

To: "'Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott'" <toobmany@bigpond.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Autocross car preparation.
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:32:16 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The Quaiffe is very nice but expensive, I wish I had one. The Morris Minor
rear diffs are not allowed in SCCA Solo2 Street Prepared unless they were
available fron the factory in a Spridget. (that'll bump you to Prepared)
Locally, I can use one in SP, as the Metropolitan Council of Sports Car
Clubs (TwinCities, Minnesota) rules allow the use of any diff that fits in
SP.  Again, at the local level a Minor diff isn't likely to get you bumped
up all by itself, particularly if you're new. ( ... must resist the urge to
work a "minor difference" pun here...)

Phil Vanner
now I think I need an even lower rear gear...